Our audits take a comprehensive assessment of your website, searching for and identifying any existing or potential issues that could result in a drop in rankings or Google actions.
What our audits identify:
- An indepth analysis of your backlinks profile (compiled from four sources including Google webmaster tools)
- Links with the same anchor text coming from multiple sites
- Links from sites that are unrelated to your niche
- Links from sites with a low PageRank or low traffic
- Links from article directories or sites that look like link farms
- Links from link exchanges
- Paid links (whether in sponsored posts, bios, the sidebar or wherever)
- Links from sites with malware warnings
- Links from sites that aren't in the Google index (search for site:YOUR DOMAIN NAME)
- Spammy links in blog comments
Contact us today for a quote on a link audit for your site to ensure your link profile will survive the new Google update.